Civil Litigation Attorney in Santa Barbara County Provides Vigorous Representation
A seasoned California civil lawyer offers strong advocacy
At McCleary (Mac) H. Sanborn, III, Attorney at Law I draw on more than 30 years of experience handling civil law cases in Santa Barbara County and the surrounding areas. If you’ve suffered because of the negligence of another party, I fight for the compensation you need — and deserve — to cover medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering. I offer clients skilled representation if you have:
- Suffered a personal injury — Have you been injured through a slip and fall accident in California?
- Been involved in a car crash — Were you hit by a driver who was distracted, texting or drunk?
- Experienced a contract dispute — Do you need to challenge a contract?
- Been a victim of fraud? — Were you a victim of contractor fraud?
Through litigation, arbitration or another means of dispute resolution, I advocate for your rights and work to ensure that your case is resolved as efficiently and successfully as possible. I’m determined to reach the best possible outcome for you — whether that success comes through negotiation or litigation.
Trust my experience and record of success
With more than three decades spent practicing law in Santa Barbara, I offer clients the kind of experience and skill they deserve in the range of civil litigation matters I represent. In addition to civil litigation, my courtroom experience includes:
- Acting as a judge pro tem pr
- Acting as an arbitrator of the court
- Successfully representing a client in the largest settlement for wrongful death in Santa Barbara